Sunday, June 22, 2008

YEAH for VISITORS!! The cousins come for a visit

Because Helaman was always taking great pictures, I now realize that I did not take very many pictures of this fun weekend at all. Hopefully, he will send us a copy of all his pictures, and I can post some better ones here.Hiking up Cedar Breaks - where we had a great dinner and of course - dutch oven cobler. MMmm















Here are the partner's in crime - there is no telling what was going on between the two of them.

















This is Red Rock Recreation area near Leads. It was a 107 degrees that day.



































Sad that the cousins have left - O patiently waits for more visitors.

3 comments:

R Clan said...

That looks like so much fun. Except the 107 degree weather part. Are you insane? :)

Hannah Price said...

lol- I think I'm liking this weather :)

Unknown said...

Is there anyway to send this to my phone?