Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our lazy Sunday afternoon

Before I get to the lazy Sunday part - thought I would post a picture of our Flyboy. Unbelievably, he is preparing for his first Solo flight next week - scary! Here he comes out after making a bumpy landing. Whenever he flies over the house, he flies real low, so the kids know it's him.






Here are the results of a lazy Sunday afternoon. While Steve and O take their usual Sunday nap, all sorts of 'goofy' is happening downstairs!









Don't we looks so cute - if you look closely, you can detect the traces of strawberry Sunny - D on the kids' face.

































This is right after our trip to St. George on Friday. It was 88 Degrees! Naturally, we stopped for some ice-cream - the remainder still visible on O's face. She continues to be as clingy as ever.

















As I am preparing this post, K is asking me to write: "Please call me! I am bored out of my mind!". So, there you have it. Anybody out there, please call K.


This is how we knew it was nap time:-

3 comments:

R Clan said...

Oh so very cute and fun. I just had to comment on your blog. Your kids are cute. Hope you are enjoying Cedar City.
-Ruthanne

Hannah Price said...

Thanks! We are loving it so far. Like I said, I think the sun shines brighter here - lol

Katrina said...

olivia is soo cute!!!
I want to kiss her baby checks