Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our third week in Cedar City

YIPPEE!! - We're going to St. George.


We still know very few people here and consider ourselves a bit isolated out in the country. So, when Steve came home a little early on Thursday and suggested we go to St. George - we were ecstatics - ...we were going to join civilization again!!

We went to Olive Garden (our favorite restaurant) and went to see the new Narnia movie. Michael said, as we were walking out of the movie theater, that he felt like we were back in Riverton again. Life sort of felt normal again for a few hours. Oh well, we really do like it here - it is just different and new.


Since we no longer visit grandma's house on Sunday, the kids are having to find other ways to stay entertained. Here is a small tea party in progress.






Steve's old uniform being put to good use ....


Steve and I both gave talks in our new ward today and K played a musical number on her violin.

1 comment:

darebak01 said...

Hey dude!!!! All the sudden you are some pilot? That's incredible! I remember you'd always have some cool fighter plane pics on your computer during school.
Glad you sent me a link to the blog - I'm not much of a dude to do a blog, but as soon as I'm done being single, I imagine I'll get one up.
I also didn't know that you had a such a BEAUTIFUL family - what a lucky dude you are! That nursery video was hilarious. Hope you're enjoying your time down there in Southern Utah - maybe I should come down and visit. We can talk about communication models and tax structures. Gag!
Oh, btw, this is Dave from the MBA program, which I'm totally not missing. Hear from you later.