Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

Ok, so we found this web site that lets you see what you would have looked like from 1950 - 2000. We laughed so hard! We just had to share some of these.
First off, here is Steve like you've never seen him










































And... our favorite f
rom 1998




Mine didn't turn out qui
te as funny as Steve's, but here it is....







































And lastly, 1998...(I think I've had this hairdoo..)
We had such a good laugh.

3 comments:

FitzFam4ever said...

Those are awesome picturs! Steve's just crack me up! Your 80's picture reminds me of most of the girls in my high school! But you look beautiful no matter what!

R Clan said...

These are funny. Corey and I did it after we saw yours. We were laughing way hard.

The Bronson Bunch said...

Those are some great pic's! I was laughing at Steve's too! Your's are way glamorous....woo woo!